Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is Winter Almost Over?

Well, most of the predictions for winter consisted of not having it much longer. The most famous groundhog disagreed. :( I don't think Phil knows what he's doing this year. It's been getting warmer out and I don't think I can handle it going back to a bitter cold.

I just finished preparing the sauce for my spaghetti dinner tonight. I've got the salad pre-made too. All I have to do is cook the noodles and serve. I think the salad is probably my favorite part of the dinner. Fresh lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, dried cranberries finished with a Garlic Expressions vinaigrette. Mmmm. :)

Tomorrow is mine and Dan's five year anniversary, so I think we'll do Outback Steak House for dinner. I am definitely looking forward to that! Maybe I will go shopping tomorrow for an outfit for the occasion.

My Zazzle sales are off to a great start this month. Hopefully it will keep up. Here's an update.








Donkey Sticker sticker
Donkey Sticker by jasminesphotography
View more stickers on zazzle.com

Thank you to all who have purchased!

I'm off to do a little cleaning and to finish up dinner. I think I'll break the camera out tomorrow night and have some photos for my next update. :)


No comments: