Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bad Blogger!

Why do I keep neglecting my blog??? Here is a list of my excuses.

1) WORK.
2) I'm just too tiiiiiired.
3) I've been spending time at the gym.
4) Snowflake ran away to Mexico.

Okay, so maybe I exaggerated a bit. But I'm going to try to put an end to this (neglecting the blog, not exaggerating).

It's been about two weeks now since we've been in the new apartment, and I still am not finished unpacking. I've already told you all that I am a procrastinator. ;)

I have had a few nice sales, though.









I'd just like to thank all my customers and I hope you're enjoying your products.

I think I'm going to take a nap before Dan gets home so that I can be awake enough to watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with him.
Before I leave, I'd just like to wish Sesame Street a happy 40 year anniversary!


No comments: