Blog Archive

Monday, October 19, 2009

Winding Down

Just got home from work. The two referral sales I posted about earlier got canceled while I was gone. :( Oh well. (EDIT: Just resold the Lighthouse Poster. So only one canceled referral, hopefully!)

Work wasn't too bad today. I have tomorrow off which means I will be doing A LOT of packing.

I think something got hacked into on my computer. When I got to work my mom called me to ask if I sent her an email before I left. An email was sent out from my address to everyone in my contacts with a weird link. I'm scanning the computer now. Maybe I just need to change the password. I hate coming up with passwords. Stay out of my stuff you hackers!

I'm going to go relax for a bit before Dan gets home.


2 comments:

Firecrackinmama said...

Congrats on the sales Boo on the hackers. Hope everything works out.

Jasmine said...

Thank you. :)