Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Contest! (CLOSED)

It's a couple days late, but as I said I've been busy.
Since no one claimed the coupons from the last contest, the winner of this contest will receive those and a whole new set of coupons.

Again, you can enter up to THREE times.

Entry 1) Leave a comment with your name.
Ex: John

Entry 2) Become a follower. Leave a new comment with your name and that you are now a follower. You can use this entry if you are already a follower, too.
Ex: John: Follower

Entry 3) Publish a post on your blog with a link to the contest. Then leave a
new comment with your name and the link to the post you published.
Ex: John: www.ipostedaboutthecontesthere.com

The contest will close and the winner will be announced on Sunday June 28, 2009 at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be determined by http://random.org/.
Be sure to check back to see if you're a winner and how to claim your prize.
Good luck everyone!!


4 comments:

Jae said...

Hi Jasmine, I just followed your blog.. Have a great day ahead.

Calleigh said...

Hello Jasmine, Im new to your site and I enjoyed reading your entries. Hope to see you back often.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Off topic, just a quick visit...

Just want to express my gratitude to all of you who offers such a strong support to my family, with your prayers and encouraging words it lighten up the burdens we are feeling. We will be flying tonight going to the Philippines to attend to my brother's funeral.

I am sorry for not being able to visit. I'll visit you back when we come back. Please include us in your prayers especially my children, for them not to catch the h1n1 virus that is going around the country. Thank you all once again!

bluedreamer27 said...

oh so sad im late

TOP FIVE
BREAKING THE BOUNDARIES
SONG TO REMEMBER
TV MARATHON
POSITIVE THINKER
SUPER BLOG