Blog Archive

Friday, September 24, 2010

This is the Beginning

Well, the change is all due to my insomnia. I've named my blog, I redid the layout and I cleaned it up a bit. The operation of the blog is changing, too. No more Monday Memories. No More Friday's Funny. I don't feel that I was giving those weekly themes my all, and I don't want to half ass this thing. I asked for questions to have answered, and I received one, which I will answer at the end of this post. I also received a comment from a favorite blogger of mine, Kim Ayres. He suggested that I take a challenge that a friend of his is doing. It's called 30 Days of Me and will start tomorrow.


The question from the other day comes from A.K.
Hey Jas,
What's your favorite genre of music. What get you high (excluding drugs).
If I had to pick just one genre of music, I couldn't. I'm open to a lot of music. Except for country. Country really irks me. I like a lot of rock music, especially from the 90's. And of course, there is a lot of current music I like. Rise Against and Chiodos being two of my favorites.

I suppose photography could be my high. I could spend a lot of money in a camera shop, and I can spend a lot of time just being outside, alone, with a camera.


Thanks for the opportunity to share a little about myself. There will be a lot more to be learned once I start this 30 day thing tomorrow.

No comments: