Blog Archive

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 06: My Favorite Super Hero and Why

I'd have to go with Captain Planet. Captain Planet and his gang fought the evils of over-consumption, uncontrolled capitalism, unethical business actions, ignorance, the misuse of nuclear power, poor sanitation, crime, uncontrolled technology, unethical scientific experiments, war, destruction and pollution (from Wikipedia). He had the great super powers other heroes had, too. He had super strength, speed and agility. He could fly. He was telepathic! And he did all of this while rocking the coolest green mullet that you've ever seen.

I wish Captain Planet was still around for the sake of today's youth. Watching him as a child made me want to do everything I could to keep the planet clean. I even tried organizing a neighborhood clean-up crew.

Who is your favorite super hero?

No comments: