Blog Archive

Friday, June 4, 2010

One Week Down

I can't believe it has already been a week since I've been home. It definitely doesn't feel that way.
We haven't been doing too much, just catching up with a lot of people. Dan's working on the car right now, and we're thinking about going up to some car show or something tonight. I doubt anyone will still be out with all this rain, though. If they are there, I will try to take some pictures.

Yesterday my cat went missing at my mom's. She was gone for over 24 hours but she showed up this morning. She was trapped underneath a heating vent. No clue as to how she got there, but I'm glad she showed up and wasn't outside anywhere.

No sales from my direct store lately, but I had a few referral sales. Only two of the four are visible to me, so I will share them with you.




No comments: