Blog Archive

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Sorry for disappearing over the weekend. I totally forgot to post something for Friday's Funny!
I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day. Dan and I went out with his dad to a car show and then dinner later in the evening. There were two cars in particular I liked at the show and I took pictures.

Grand National...


and my favorite was this Hurst/Olds. I love this car.


There were a lot of really great cars there.

For our Father's Day present, we got his dad this picture frame from Kohl's and put some pictures from a weekend we spent at Silver Lake Sand Dunes.

Some of you may recognize the photo in the top left corner from my store.
I absolutely love the frame we bought...

You can check it out online here.

For dinner we went to Noodles & Company. It was my first time there and it was pretty good. I had the house marinara with crusted Parmesan chicken.

And after dinner we walked over to this pond to check out some duckies. :)

Hope you all had a lovely day. I'm going to go check the blogs I follow now and see what you were all up to today.

No comments: