Blog Archive

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A New Advertising Approach

I finally spent the money Zazzle gave me after reaching ProSeller. Since I'm living in the Chicago area, I ordered a couple styles of Chicago postcards I have for sale in my store and put my URL on the back of them. I'm planning on handing them out to people throughout the month, but I'm not sure the best way to approach it. I figure that more people will hold onto a postcard than a business card. I ordered these two.






I'll take photos of them when they come in the mail to add to my Facebook fan page and to show you guys.
I haven't ordered the postcards yet so I'm pretty excited to see these. 

I got work all night tonight, so I'm trying to catch up on some chores until then. Here's a quick sales update.


No comments: