Blog Archive

Friday, April 23, 2010

I Love Free Gifts!

Busy, busy, busy! Everything's been going great over here. Dan finds out where we'll be moving soon, and I will definitely be sure to post as soon as we find out.

Bianca and I went out the other day and discovered The Promenade. It's an outdoor shopping mall over in Bolingbrook and it's gorgeous. If you visit guest services you can sign up for a coupon book for all the shops and you also receive a free gift. Bianca and I got these reusable shopping bags as our gift.


I've been trying to spend some more time reading.
I'm currently enjoying Choke by Chuck Palahniuk. I don't know why I haven't read it yet. I have always heard it was a great book. I loved Invisible Monsters. I also bought Diary and will be reading that after I'm finished with this one. I think he is a great writer. :)

And just a quick side note, Kick-Ass was a great movie.

Sales update, and I'm gone for a nap and off to work.






No comments: