Blog Archive

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Snowflake!

Ahh, the weekend is ALREADY over. I feel like it just started.
Dan and I had a good time with our families.
We did an Easter dinner on Saturday with his family.
While we were there, Dan's mom gave him this savings bond she found that his great grandma bought for him in 1989. After 20 years, it goes as high in value as it can go. Dan has a little extra money now once we take it to the bank. It was a nice surprise for him.
I spent some time at my mom's with her and my brother and sister for awhile, too.
Here is a picture of Snowflake. The only way I can get her to stay still for a picture is for someone to hold her. My little brother held on to her, but he didn't want to be in the picture.


She's gotten so big and she just turned one today!

The drive back here was miserable and long, as always.
It was rainy and yucky out and there was nothing good on the radio, so I played around with my camera a bit.
I wish we had daylight when we drove home so that I could actually take some decent photos.



The last one is actually a billboard. It reminded me of what the Northern Lights might look like.

Time for a nap or something. Work all night tonight!

No comments: