Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great Weather, Fun and Good Food!

It was such a gorgeous day yesterday! The weather is starting to make a come back again. Today is supposed to be another wonderful day with a high of 71 degrees (F)! I have to work all afternoon and night, but I have a feeling I won't be at work for my whole shift. We've been pretty slow, especially with the nice weather. I think they are expecting us to be busy today because of the premier of The Last Song. If I get called off/sent home I think I'll just enjoy the weather and maybe make some more applesauce. :)

After I got off of work yesterday I went out with a few of my friends to Enchanted Castle. We played a lot of games and we all had a lot of fun. I cashed in my game tickets for a nice bracelet at the prize desk.
Afterward we headed out to Anyway's Restaurant & Pub to get dinner. We didn't visit the original location, but the one that opened up in our neighborhood about a month or so ago. The restaurant was gorgeous! The waitstaff is really friendly and the food was great.

A couple of sales to update on real quick.




No comments: