Blog Archive

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day today. We had really nice weather here today, so Dan and I went shopping at an outdoor mall. The first store we stopped in was probably one of my favorites. It was called Images of Nature. The gallery was beautiful and I saw a bunch of things I'd like to buy for our new place when we move out of here. After browsing around we stepped back outside and headed over to Godiva and I bought a chocolate covered raspberry cup. After all the walking we did, we decided to check out Houlihan's for lunch.The food was great. I had a really nice chicken Caesar salad.


After lunch I was determined to go buy a new purse so we headed over to Macy's. I fell in love with this one.


After a nice long day we drove home and enjoyed the colors in the sky.


Friday was Dan's graduation, and I promised pictures so here there are.



I also received the new laptop on Friday. A Dell Inspiron 1545 with Windows 7. And so far I love it!


The new computer makes it a lot easier to upload photos, with the 7-in-1 memory card reader. Hopefully I'll start using my camera more.

Quick Zazzle update!





Time to lay down. :)

No comments: