Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Road Trip

I'm almost done with work this week, and then I am taking a little mini birthday vacation. I've got a lot of preparation at my apartment to do before Thursday. My friends and I don't really have set plans for the day (except for getting our nails done), so we're just going to take the day as it comes. Those are always the best times. Dan and I decided to do something like that on Sunday since we both had the day off. We drove out to downtown Milwaukee and hung out there for a couple hours. After that we headed to Green Bay and stopped for some pizza at Gallagher's. Round trip we drove about 410 miles, but it was worth it because we had so much fun. Oh and, of course I brought my camera. :)



 
 




Hopefully my birthday is just as surprising. :) I will be sure to bring my camera for that, too.

Now an update on sales, and off to work!






No comments: