Blog Archive

Friday, January 29, 2010

I Can See the Floor!

I'm getting A LOT of work done in my room and I am very proud of myself!
After getting most of it done last night, Dan and I went out to eat at Bahama Breeze. I found a $25 gift card for them while I was cleaning and figured we'd give it a try. We definitely spent more than the $25 on the card, and it wasn't really worth it. The food wasn't bad, but the portions were way too small for that kind of money. Dan had the wood-grilled Tilapia. It was a very small portion of fish, garlic mashed potatoes and about seven pea pods. I had the grilled Chicken Santiago. It looked like this, but with one less breast and a few less vegetables.


It wasn't very filling at all. But I must say, the red pepper sauce went nice with the chicken. 
The both of us had room for dessert, but we came home for that. :) 
It was a nice experience to try something new, but I probably wouldn't go back.

I woke up this morning and got quite a bit more work done to the room so that I can come home from work tonight and relax.
I'm off to finish a few more things and start heading to work.
Here is a quick sales update before I leave.




No comments: