Blog Archive

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good Morning!

I've had a total mental block lately when it comes to writing stuff down in this blog.
It's been awhile since I've really updated. Christmas was nice. I got to see my family and friends. Dan and I got a Nintendo Wii and a grill for the balcony, some gift cards and money. The day after Christmas Dan and I went together to Outback. That was nice because we haven't gone in quite some time. And then I've already told you all that Dan got the mechanic job with International (see Disappearing and Reappearing).
Beside all of that, I've had a nice little chunk of sales on my Zazzle. I will end the post with an update of them, like I usually do, and then I am heading off to work! I can't wait for the day to be over and for Sunday to come. Dan and I both have Sunday off and we're going to go out for the day.
Now I leave you with some sales. :)




Alaskan Malamute Sticker sticker
Alaskan Malamute Sticker by jasminesphotography
Get your own sticker online at zazzle














Sunshine Tie tie
Sunshine Tie by jasminesphotography
Create a necktie online at zazzle


















Jeep at the Dunes Poster print
Jeep at the Dunes Poster by jasminesphotography
Shop for other art on zazzle.com



Wow! Thanks for all the sales everyone! Now it's off to the other job.
You know, the one that pays the bills. :)

No comments: