Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Getting Ready for the Twilight Nightmare

Today is the only day I have off until I go home for Thanksgiving.
Tomorrow night is the beginning of a whole week of nightmares courtesy of the new Twilight movie that is coming out. Most of you are probably excited. I'm not. The only upside to this is that I should have some nice hours for the week. I hope I have a nice paycheck next week so that I can go shopping on Black Friday.

I'm trying to have everything prepared before I go home. I've done about four loads of laundry. I also cleaned the bedroom for hours, and it still isn't finished. Still have a couple more boxes to completely unpack, but we're almost settled in. I'd like to have it all finished before we drive home on Wednesday so that I can just relax and come back to a clean room. I hope Snowflake will do okay on the way home. I don't think she likes car rides too much, but she has to come with us.

I'm going to catch up on some blogs and maybe get a little more work done. I still have to figure out dinner for the night. Blaaaaaah.

No comments: