Blog Archive

Friday, November 6, 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar

It was nice to have yesterday off. I didn't do too much. I tried to unpack some boxes and I tried to put up some Christmas decorations. I think I failed at both.

I have to work all night today and ALL DAY tomorrow. I hope I go out sometime this weekend. I'd love to get out of this apartment. Dan and I are going out to dinner Sunday night for his former employer's Christmas party. Even though he took a leave of absence, we still got invited to the dinner. It will be nice to be able to go out and sit down to a nice meal.

Today I downloaded the Contributor Toolbar for Zazzle from Kris. The toolbar is wonderful and it's my new favorite thing. If you haven't gotten it, I suggest you download it. It's amazing, and it's free. :)

Ready for the sales update? Of course you are!
It's not much. But I sold this magnet yesterday. :)



I'm going to go get some work done here before I have to go to work.

No comments: