Blog Archive

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Weekend is Over :(

Yesterday was my day off with Dan. We hung around the apartment for a bit and then went looking around some stores in the mall. We got some grocery shopping done when I got off work today and then we went to go see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs at my work. I thought the movie was really cute. And I still feel pretty sick, but I do feel I've gotten a little better.

I really have to take some time to get the apartment together before we have company next weekend. I spend too much time working on the computer. :)
Here are some sales I made yesterday.

I sold one of these


and 10 of these!


These seem to be really popular now.

These is less than a day left for the contest. Here are the latest entries.


Vintage_T-shirt shirt
Vintage_T-shirt by Worldofcreations
Many more t-shirt designs available on zazzle

And then there is someone who entered two shirts. They have to remove one before the contest deadline or they are both disqualified.




"Television" by Stitchlip
Many t shirt designs available at zazzle

Everything is looking great! Can't wait to pick the winner and get my new t-shirt!

No comments: