Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trust Pink, Forget Cancer


"For a part of a mini-diploma I have taken at school, I am required to raise £250 (yes, I'm English) for a chosen charity, in my case this is Cancer Research as it has affected me in several ways. I have started a Cancer Research brand entitled 'Trust Pink, Forget Cancer', like the well-known catchphrase of Vanish: Oxy Cleans, 'Trust Pink, Forget Stains'. I have made a whole range of products and hope to raise part of the money by collecting the entire profit I make from Zazzle and putting it into the fund." -- trustpink4getcancer

As you have read, she is trying to raise £250 for Cancer Research. Please take a moment to check out her store and maybe help the cause. If you cannot make a purchase, please share with your friends and family.

No comments: