Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Very Long Time

It's been forever since I've blogged or visited any of yours. Sorry! I have been so busy and it's been hectic. Not sure when I will update again because my Internet bill is passed due (among many others) and I don't have any money to pay it.

We drove back to Michigan over the weekend for our annual river tubing trip down the Au Sable River. It wasn't as great this year because the weather was cold and rainy. Nicole and Steve came with us. It was their second time in Michigan. On the way home on Sunday, we stopped by Iargo Springs and Lumberman's Monument like we always do. We also stopped by Oscoda Beach, but by the time we got there it started raining again! Despite the cold, my friend Andy and I still went swimming in Lake Huron. My camera doesn't work, but Nicole brought hers and I'm sure she will be putting a lot of the pictures on her Zazzle. I will post some of the products on here as soon as she does!

Here's a little update of what I've sold since the last time I posted:







I'm going to add a couple more posts with some (LATE but not forgotten) pictures.


No comments: