Blog Archive

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Injuries and Stress

Getting ready to go to work in a few hours. I had work yesterday, but called off because I hurt my foot pretty bad on Tuesday night. I can't even walk on it, but my work doesn't allow for you to call off without a doctor's note. So, I guess I'll just go in and let them decide what should happen. I will probably mess it up more just being at work, but what else am I suppose to do?

Before I hurt my foot on Tuesday, Nicole and I ventured into downtown Chicago for the day. We came into Chicago through the
Ogilvie Transportation Center. I'm used to coming in through Union Station, so it was a bit different. We walked down to Michigan Ave. until we got to Millennium Park. From there we went and walked around Lake Michigan and then eventually wandered over to Navy Pier. After Navy Pier, we walked back to Michigan Ave. and walked the other way. While we were walking, we saw a chess party:



Before we got on the train to go home, we made a stop at the bathrooms and I saw this sign on the bathroom stalls:



Apparently they are dangerous.
Nicole took a bunch of pictures on her camera that I am waiting for her to upload so I can post some of them to my blog.

We got home around 8:30 and then I went grocery shopping with Dan, that's when I hurt my foot. I just bent it the wrong way in the store and now it's in excruciating pain. I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow.

Also, I haven't been keeping an update of what I've been selling in my store! Here it goes.

Sales from my store:










Sales from referrals:




And there is one more, but it won't let me go to the product.

Now if only I could increase my sales in order to get out of a stupid job that doesn't care about it's employees.


No comments: