Blog Archive

Monday, June 15, 2009

Featured on Squidoo and Zazzle

Dan and I just got home a couple hours ago. We had a long weekend! I don't even know where to begin, so I'll just try to write everything in chronological order.

[Friday] We drove home as soon as Dan got off of school to watch the Red Wings game with Andy and Jeff. Terrible game.

[Saturday] We spent some time with Dan's mom's side of the family. His grandmother's mother had passed away so we went to visit with everyone because we won't be able to make it to the funeral since it is on a weekday. Afterward, we visited my grandma and then my mom. In the late afternoon Dan and I took my sister shopping at the mall. I went back to my mom's to drop Shannon off and then we went to a bonfire at our friend Jeff's.

[Sunday] We visited with Dan's dad in the afternoon. He had to leave around 2:00 to go to a barbecue so Dan and I went to a car show at the Wilson Barn for a few hours. On our way back home we spontaneously stopped in St. Joseph, MI to check it out and to walk around Lake Michigan. I took a couple pictures on my phone and sent them to my Twitter account. Here's one:




Now we are home again! Just got online to check my email and Zazzle things. Sold a bunch of stamps this weekend. Ten books of these:




and six books of these:




I also discovered that one of my t-shirt designs is being featured on someone's Zazzle and Squidoo lens! This is the shirt:




You can see it Make Me Laugh's Zazzle and Squidoo.


No comments: