Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bed Sheets, Tacos, and Mosquito Bites

It was a long day at work yesterday! My Zazzle needs to pick up so I can quit my job!
I didn't do too much when I got off. Stopped over at Sears to get some bed sheets for our new bed. I bought a set for $19.95 (with tax) that included a fitted sheet, a flat sheet and two standard pillow cases. I could have sprung for a comforter set for an extra $20 but we don't really need all that. I think I found a pretty good deal!

We went grocery shopping at Jewel-Osco when Dan got off work to get a few things. We made tacos for dinner and watched T.V. together for a little bit. He doesn't stay up too late and usually passes out right after dinner.

When we went home last weekend, I got bit on the sole of my foot by a mosquito. It's probably one of the worst places to have a bug bite. I just wanted to let you all know of this lotion I bought last year on a camping trip when I had a bunch of bites on my legs. It's called Caladryl Clear and it has been a life saver for me so far! I don't know what I would do without it so I just wanted to share that piece of information with all of you now that it is summer time. It's also meant to relieve pain and itching associated with poision ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. I have never suffered from any of those so I can't say if it works well for that or not.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Akum said...

Hi, you got to be careful with such bites. have a great day!

Jasmine said...

Definitely. And you too!