Blog Archive

Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!

It's been a long week but the weekend is finally here. I get off at 6 this evening, though I have to be there at 10:45 in the morning. I also have Saturday off. I have some time to spend with Dan and some friends.

My first contest for the coupons will be held on Sunday May 31st at 8:30 AM EST so make sure to look out for the post to win a bunch of free coupons for groceries and other miscellaneous coupons.

I also sold these two items on Zazzle within the last couple days. Very exciting!!!


Boxer Sticker sticker
Boxer Sticker by jasminesphotography
Make cheap stickers using www.Zazzle.com





Hope you all have a great Friday and be sure to come back tomorrow morning to see more Father's Day gifts from Zazzle!

2 comments:

Akum said...

Wow! Atlast Friday is here...Have a great weekend/

Jasmine said...

You too! :)