Blog Archive

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Ready for a Break!

I'm just hanging out at the apartment and getting ready to take a shower to go into work today. They called me this morning and asked me to come in and stay for the whole day, but I told them to find someone else. Eleven hours is just too long of a day, especially when it's last minute and you're not even expecting it.
Before I went to work yesterday, Nicole and I went to go see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It wasn't as bad of a movie as I really expected, but I wouldn't pay to go see it. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

Dan is getting better now, though he still has that lingering cough. He starts school again on Monday. I can't believe it's already been like four weeks since he got really sick.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend and Happy Mother's Day to everyone tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i thought it was good not the greatest ever!!-Peace
Nicole
SaladDesigns