Blog Archive

Sunday, May 17, 2009

BBQ and Warm Weather

My phone broke yesterday, and it wasn't my fault at all! I went to go answer a phone call and it just broke in half. I was so angry, especially because I don't have the money to pay the deductible on my insurance for another phone. Dan and I took it to Verizon today and they replaced it at no cost. I guess they already knew the phone had a dysfunctional hinge.

Today Dan and I went with Nicole and Steve to the Cosley Zoo.
We just finished eating dinner with them. We barbecued ribs, macaroni and mashed potatoes.

Oh! And I sold these two products on Friday. I was very excited. :) It's a second sale for the shirt, first sale for the postcard. Thanks for the purchases.






3 comments:

Firecrackinmama said...

That stinks about your phone but the sales were great!

Jasmine said...

Yes. :) Thank you!

Nicole said...

it was so good

-Peace
Nicole
SaladDesigns