Blog Archive

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just Another Day

Yesterday was another nice day off. Dan and I took Nicole to the Cosley Zoo in Wheaton, IL. It's a free zoo, which is nice because we don't have a lot of money to do too many things. I didn't have my camera with me this time, but I have taken pictures of the animals there before. I just made a new Easter card with a picture of one of the bunnies there.





Since this is my last day off, I'm going to use it to get mine and Dan's taxes done. I think I'm going to try to spend some time cleaning up this apartment too!

Dan and I talked about when we're going to be going home next, and we should hopefully be back on the first weekend in May. We're also going to his grandma's cottage (northern Michigan) during Memorial Day weekend, and I'm pretty excited. I will definitely have pictures from there to share with you all!

I also received this Sisterhood Award (from Gilbert/Cely @New Horizon)! Thank you very much.



Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

There are so many people I'd like to give this award to. Where do I start?? I know this is probably breaking the rules, but I'd just like to give it to everyone who takes the time to read and comment my blog. Anyone is welcome to take this badge for themselves, you all deserve it!

No comments: