Blog Archive

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Guess What!!

I'm baaaaaaaaack.


So, I am finally back on the Internet. I got Cricket broadband for my laptop, $40/mo. unlimited usage and no contract to sign up. I am very pleased.

As hard as it was for me to get off the Internet today since I haven't been on it in so long, I couldn't ignore the fact that it was such a beautiful day outside today! I went on a walk with my friend Nicole on a trail in the woods around a lake. There were a lot of geese back there. They kept freaking out because we were walking in their territory. It took them awhile to fly away, but I caught a few seconds of them on my cell phone camera waddling away before they actually flew off.






I sold a couple of products on my Zazzle gallery the other day. Just want to thank my customers.





I'm really not looking forward to going to work today. 11:30-8, yuck.
I'm just very grateful to be back on here. Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to catch up with you all!! Have a good day.

No comments: