Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Day

Today is the last day for the store I was working at in the mall and yesterday was my last day there so I am officially unemployed.
It's time to start looking for a new job, but I'm not quite sure where to go yet. It's difficult without any transportation. I'd like to stay at home and work, but I haven't found anything worth while that I can actually pay my bills with.

Christmas was nice. I was glad to be home and see my family and friends. Danny's Jeep is not drivable anymore so we had to borrow his dad's truck to get back home. We have to drive home this weekend and try to get it fixed so that we can give his dad his truck back.
I didn't take ANY pictures, so much for that goal. Maybe I can take some pictures when we go home this weekend.

I made my first forum last night. It's Zazzle based, but it's really a forum about everything.
Please, please, please come join!!
http://zazzlereview.proboards.com/

I'd also like to congratulate Wisteria Forest for all the postcards she sold yesterday through my associate account. I'd just like to show everyone which postcards from her gallery that were sold. They are all so nice.

Since there are so many of them, I made the images small. Click on the thumbnail to see the postcard in her gallery.







2 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

Best of luck with job search. My truck is on the blink too and I'm borrowing my father's old truck while he and my brother work on mine.

Jasmine said...

Thank you.
Hopefully we both get a running vehicle soon!
Have a safe and happy New Year!