Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Day Off!



I have another day to relax and get some stuff done around the apartment. I was supposed to have yesterday off, but I switched shifts with my co-worker so she could spend the day with her boyfriend because it was his birthday.

I had a really strange man approach me at work yesterday. He tried telling me I was coming with him after I got off work. He said he worked at Life Time Fitness, and that he wanted to give me a membership. He kept asking my name and all this weird creepy stuff. I called security, not sure what happened with the whole situation, or what will happen.
There are a lot of weird people at the mall I work at. I even had someone follow me out to where I grocery shop when I got off work one night. I have to watch my back, closely.

Besides all of that, Dan and I got the apartment decorated for Christmas a little. Maybe I can get some decent pictures soon. I'd like to get a little more done, and some more cleaning.
I'm having everyone over my apartment for New Year's Eve. We are also having a friend from back home coming out to watch the Red Wing's play the Blackhawk's at Wrigley Field on New Year's Day. Dan and I wanted to go, but we can't afford $300 tickets.

I sold something on Zazzle on Monday!!




My new dog line has been pretty successful!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my next recommended product on Zazzle.
I will update again on Thursday.

2 comments:

Richard Rizzo said...

That does sound creepy about that guy hopefully security took care of it but just in case be careful especially during the holiday season.

On a lighter note.. Congrats on your postage sale. :)

Jasmine said...

Thank you! :)