Blog Archive

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost Time!!

The holiday is coming very fast, just five more days until I will be driving home!
I can't wait to get away from work and be back in Michigan.
This time I am going to make it a goal to take pictures.





That was me on Christmas Eve two years ago.
I've changed so much since then, even my hair is different. I'd like to get a picture of me on Christmas Eve this year, too. I didn't take one last year.

I need to get the rest of my Christmas shopping done very soon, maybe today before I go to work?
I don't know, I don't ever have time. And Danny has to go get his Jeep fixed today so that we can drive it home. I have no idea how everything is going to work out today.
Hopefully we can afford to get it fixed, have gas money to drive home and be able to make rent when we come home. Hopefully we get money for Christmas, ha. That would be the best gift.

No comments: