Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just One More Day!

Work wasn't too bad yesterday. I finally have a day off, but I'm going to use it to get ready to go home. I have to pack bags (mine and Danny's) and I have laundry to do. I'd also like to clean up the apartment a bit before we leave so I don't have to come home from a nice vacation to a messy apartment.
I haven't really taken a picture of my new hair yet, but you can kind of see it in this one. It's a little messy, and curly. I don't do my hair on days I have to work, haha.





Hopefully I can get a better one where it isn't so dark and you can actually see it. It's pretty short, and I haven't had short hair in a couple years.

Well, I better get started on my chores. I will try to write again on Friday. I am going to be busy shopping with my grandma for most of the day, so I don't know when I'll be able to get to a computer.

I would also like to announce the first contest I am holding for my Zazzle store. The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate. Please visit the homepage of my gallery for more information and rules at
http://www.zazzle.com/jasminesphotography*

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Richard Rizzo said...

Have a great trip !
Generally after a trip I'm so exhausted i need an extra day or two just to recoup. :)

Jasmine said...

Thank you. Just got home and checking everything. :) The trip was fine, and I am exhausted. Coming home in this snow storm was horrible.