Blog Archive

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Sale!!

After a bad day at work last night, I came home and read my e-mail to find out I sold another Zazzle product! :)
I usually don't sell a lot, but lately I've been getting some hits every now and then.
This is what I sold:




It really made my night a lot better. I'm just a little stressed out because the register at work went a little haywire and I'm not understanding why, but it's throwing all of our numbers off track and I'm not sure how to deal with it, and I don't have a lot of help with it. It made closing the register a little more difficult and when I train our new employee how to close tonight it's going to be difficult because I can't show him how to. We'll see how everything goes, though. Too bad Zazzle doesn't make a great living...

My boyfriend bought me some really nice flowers on Thursday night as well, so it's nice to come home to those. When he buys me flowers they are never the same kind, so it's always a nice surprise.



It's finally the weekend, enjoy it! I will update again on Monday.



No comments: